Errata management

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 19:22:55 +0200
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

as agreed today, I have set the labels ErratumRaised, Errata, and Editorial for the four repositories. ErratumRaised is used when someone raises a new issue that he/she thinks is an error; Errata is set when the issue is accepted by the group as a genuine error, and Editorial is used to separate the editorial errata from the rest.

The 'template' that I will used is based on this:

https://w3c.github.io/display_errata/

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C