Re: Updated implementation report with 100% feature coverage

> On Apr 15, 2020, at 11:58 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Brilliant!
>
> [1] below is an example of the transition issue we will have to raise to go to PR. We would have to decide tomorrow what are exactly the pointers we would add to the issue regarding 'wide review' and 'issues addressed'. Otherwise it is simple.

We might use the “wr:spec-updated” tag on issues to note “issues addressed”. For example in API [1]. My practice comencing with CR has been to tag most incoming issues with “wr:…”, ultimately leading to updates with “wr:spec-updated”. There is usually a “wr:commenter-agreed” for each of these, with a couple of exceptions.

Gregg

[1] https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-api/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+label%3Awr%3Aspec-updated <https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-api/issues?q=is:issue+is:closed+label:wr:spec-updated>