[Agenda] JSON-LD Teleconference 2019-09-06

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 16:09:36 -0700
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Our call is again tomorrow, Friday September 6th, at 12 noon Eastern, 9am
Pacific, 5pm UK, 6pm Europe.  Webex and call in information are available
here:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-json-ld-wg/2018Jun/0000.html

Agenda:
 * Scribe Selection
 * Approve minutes of previous call:

https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2019/2019-08-30-json-ld
 * Announcements / Reminders
    * No call next week
    * TPAC following week
    * Others?

 * Horizontal Review Updates
 * Issues:
    * Framing blank nodes - should have a resolution for the issue we
discussed last time:
    https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-framing/issues/27
 * TPAC face to face arrangements:
    * Who will be there when, staying where, etc.
 * Brief look at best practices work to be taken up after TPAC
 * AOB
 * Adjourn

Thanks,

Rob & Benjamin