Re: Java implementation of JSON-LD 1.1?

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:56:31 -0800
Cc: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>, JSON-LD CG <public-linked-json@w3.org>
To: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
AFAIK, there are still updates coming in, many that relate to JSON-LD 1.1, but no one who’s actually signed up to do the work necessary to bring it to conformance. As we’ll be entering CR soon, now would be the time for people to step up.

The Ruby version is fully conformant, and we expect the JavaScript and Python implementations to be completed in the near term.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net