Re: Using PATCH on JSON-LD?

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 20:00, Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> wrote:

> That actually patches the graph (and is cross format) vs. patching the
> representation of the graph.

Exactly

> It could probably do with a JSON-LD representation, though.

Amiright, Pierre-Antoine? ;)

This would not be straightforward, since LD-Patch is not encoded as an RDF
graph -- it has its own internal model, which is basically a sequence of
patching operations.

But I guess we could work on a flavour of LD-Patch which
* uses JSON-LD to describe the triples in each operation, or even
* uses JSON to encode the whole document...

best