Propose closing remaining resolved issues

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 14:32:25 -0800
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
All editorial work is completed to release a CR update. I’ll do one last WD to make sure that publishing docs works properly.

There are 6 open issues for which editorial work is complete (on PR remains open until Monday). As we had an insufficient quorum on the last WG call, we did not resolve to close these issues, thus this email to ask for consensus of the WG members to close out those remaining issues, or otherwise note further changes that might be needed. Please either reply to the email, or note your approval on the issue.

* syntax#81 – Better styling of changes. https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/81
* syntax#287 – IANA changes (title is not directly related to changes). https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/287
* syntax#288 – Terminology of “absolute IRI” differs from RFC 3986/3987. https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/288
* api#191 – Dealing with other people’s `@` prefixed terms. https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-api/issues/191