From: Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 4:36 PM
To: public-json-ld-wg@w3.org; public-json-ld@w3.org
Subject: Fw: Submission Deadline Extended for W3C Workshop on Web Standardization for Graph Data

Sorry for cross-posting this to both JSON-LD lists (WG and CG).

The deadline has been extended for the W3C Workshop on Web Standardization for Graph Data.

It would be fabulous to have JSON-LD and related Linked Data tooling represented there!

The new deadline is 11 January 2019.

Thanks for the time and I hope to see you there!

Benjamin

Co-Chair, W3C JSON-LD WG

--

http://bigbluehat.com/