Re: Slides for Berlin Data Workshop

Update the presentation to distinguish “blank nodes” from “blank node identifiers” along with the following provision:

Note that blank nodes may be identified with a blank node identifier, which people seem to hate. However, the notion that some nodes in a graph don’t have an explicit name shouldn’t be too controversial. By definition these are blank nodes.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net