Re: Slides for Berlin Data Workshop

Dear Gregg,

this is very nice.

Slide 5, you might want to mark your JSON-LD example as "not working yet'
(AFAIK, the @univar type is not part of the standard, right?)

Also, a lot of people are allergic to blank nodes (and some of them even
have quite valid arguments...). Proposing to put *more* blank nodes as soon
as slide 2 might antagonize those people, who may become less receptive to
the remaining of the presentation. Maybe it would be a good idea to
forestall this, with a slide between 1 and 2, or may be just an oral
warnin, in the line of:

" I know that blank nodes can be painful to cope with, but there are
solutions: skolemization, correctly defining their scope, etc... Under this
premise, I don't consider blank nodes to be taboo."

best