Re: List of Sports - now as text only

Dear Joachim,

this mailing list may not be the best place to get an answer to your
question.
The JSON-LD working group works basically on the *syntax* of the language.
Instead, the problem you are facing seems to be related to the *vocabulary*
that you are using.

If I understand correctly, your problem is that you would like to express
which sports are practiced at your sport club, but you can not find any
property in https://schema.org/SportsClub conveying this information. Am I
correct?

If I am, then you should rather contact the people at schema.org;
public-schemaorg@w3.org