Re: List of Sports - now as text only

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@univ-lyon1.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 19:59:03 +0200
To: Joachim Hartmann <joachim.hartmann@gmx-topmail.de>
Cc: "public-json-ld-wg@w3.org" <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Dear Joachim,

this mailing list may not be the best place to get an answer to your
question.
The JSON-LD working group works basically on the *syntax* of the language.
Instead, the problem you are facing seems to be related to the *vocabulary*
that you are using.

If I understand correctly, your problem is that you would like to express
which sports are practiced at your sport club, but you can not find any
property in https://schema.org/SportsClub conveying this information. Am I
correct?

If I am, then you should rather contact the people at schema.org;
public-schemaorg@w3.org