HTML Encapsulation

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 16:36:05 -0700
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
I’ve updated #213 with two PRs [2][3] to remove the overt discussion of processor levels and reference an “HTML script extraction” feature processors MAY implement. The API pulls all of this into a separate section with callouts into the document loader processing algorithm.

I’m afraid I won’t be on the call this week for discussion, so any issue or email discussion in advance of the meeting would be useful.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/213
[2] https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/pull/214