Re: [agenda] JSON-LD Teleconference 2018-06-22

While preparing yourself to the call, you can look at some pages on our meetings, workflow, etc, on the WG's home page:

https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/Meetings/ <https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/Meetings/>
https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/WorkMode/ <https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/WorkMode/>

Talk to you soon!

Ivan

> On 19 Jun 2018, at 18:22, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com <mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> Dear all,
>
> Welcome to the JSON-LD 1.1 working group!
>
> We will have our first call this week, Friday June 22nd at 12 noon Eastern / 9am Pacific / 5pm UK / 6pm Europe.
>
> The details for joining the call are available here:
>     https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-json-ld-wg/2018Jun/0000.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-json-ld-wg/2018Jun/0000.html>
>
> You will need to login to see them, and please do not forward them on to any public list. This is because bots find them and use them nefariously.
>
> We will use the W3C #json-ld IRC channel for chat and minute taking. Please have both Webex and an IRC client set up before the call to reduce the degree of technology overhead for this first discussion.
>
> Agenda:
>
> * Scribe selection, technology logistics (as short as possible)
> * Welcome and Extended Introductions (as long as needed)
> * Overview of the WG Charter (10 minutes)
> * Overview of working mode for the group (10 minutes)
> * TPAC details (10 minutes)
> * Overview of 1.0 Documents (10 minutes, if time allows)
> * AOB?
>
> Rob, Benjamin and Ivan
>

> --
> Rob Sanderson