[agenda] JSON-LD Teleconference 2018-07-13

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 11:52:38 -0700
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Happy Friday 13th all!

Our next call is tomorrow, Friday July 13th, at 12 noon Easter, 9am
Pacific, 5pm UK, 6pm Europe.

The details for joining the call are available here:
    https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-json-ld-wg/2018Jun/0000.html
The IRC channel is W3C server's #json-ld.

Agenda:

* Scribe Selection
* Approve minutes of previous call
  --
https://www.w3.org/2018/json-ld-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2018/2018-07-06-json-ld
* Announcements / Reminders?

Next week we should be in a position to move forwards into actual issues :)

Rob
--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect