Re: JLReq 改訂版の公開

   hi

   Adding public-jlreq-admin.

   Announcement from Kida-san (as follow) is the final call for publishing updated WG NOTE Draft
of JLreq. We've fixed all issues on the current draft (all PRs merged), except for marked as
future [1] (for future "version" of JLreq) or amendment [2] (refer root issue [3]), and believe
that we are possible to go with the current HEAD [4].
   Kida-san as chair is proposing to resolve CfC by this Wed or Thu (in text below) - JL-TF already
resolved CfC to publish, on essential points (w/ pointing that remaining editorial updates are
required).

*1 https://github.com/w3c/jlreq/labels/future
*2 https://github.com/w3c/jlreq/labels/amendment
*3 https://github.com/w3c/jlreq/issues/162