Re: Merging en & ja jlreq

[cc+ Fuqiao for thoughts on whether this should be applied to the clreq
doc too]

On 02/05/2019 03:11, Yasuo Kida wrote:
> Thank you!  If not automatic, I think it is the best to make English by default as opposed to show all, and optionally it is great if it accepts the lang parameter like you offered.
>
> Showing both English and Japanese would not be a common use case. It would be useful only when one wants to check the translation.
>
> JLReq members, what do all think?

I can certainly make this happen, if the group doesn't disagree.

For now i'll wait for any further comments.  When there appears to be a
consensus, let me know and i'll make any necessary changes.

(I may apply the same logic to the klreq editor's draft, in the meantime.)

ri