Re: Updated version of jωiXML (Javascript/XSLT/SaxonJS) iXML Processor

On 13/02/2024 15:50, John Lumley wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce new versions of the jωiXML Invisible XML
> processor (1.1.0) https://github.com/johnlumley/jwiXML and the
> workbench (1.4) https://johnlumley.github.io/jwiXML.xhtml

> I expect something will have broken, but I've run the test suite over
> the processor and apart from infinitely-ambiguous grammar tests (which
> I am NOT going to try to support as they are far more trouble than
> they are worth and totally impractical) all ~900 tests seem to pass.

Of course something was broken - I hadn't checked that the workbench
correctly displayed parsing errors. Such cases ended with a hidden NPE,
due to an issue with my SaxonJS compiling approach. This has been fixed
and the workbench does display errors as before. The new workbench
version is 1.4.1 and /only/ that bug fix has been altered. The processor
code itself was not effected

Sorry about this
Until the next bug...

John