Re: [invisibleXML/ixml] Tweak existing Unicode tests, add a Unicode version test (PR #212)

Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> writes:

> That notwithstanding, the testcase also surfaced a bug in ixampl that
> ought to be a separate test case for Earley parsers:

> So, my suggestion would be to factor out the s's so that this test
> only tests Unicode, and add another test for the bug.

I'm happy to add a test for multiple right-hand sides with the same
leading nullable nonterminal.

I'm not so sure about reformulating the Unicode version test to
eliminate its use of whitespace.  To be honest, I'm not very happy that
there is not whitespace between the probe characters -- mixing writing
systems within blank-delimited tokens bothers me.

But perhaps just changing the * to + in the definition of 's' will do
the trick?

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com