Re: another possible use case for invisible XML

The format used seems be not any of the "popular" markups I could
find, definitely not GML or RUNOFF. Also not Michael Barnett TYPRINT
or PAGE-1.  The "$ENDFILE?" convention does indicate the original
format was on IBM punchcards. The markup appears to be procedure
oriented instructions to typesetter.

From the scanned ALGOL68 Revised Report, it appears to be
phototypetting, there is auto justification but no hyphenation at
all. The publishing time 1976 can exclude much of other modern
typesetting systems.

The best I could guess is some kind of custom made program written
in FORTRAN or SNOBOL would translate the input to instructions
to phototypesetter.

ldb