Re: Proposing new features

Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> writes:
> I would like to suggest a methodology for handling future design
> issues.

At a quick read, that seems reasonable to me. If we’re talking about
process-y things, I’d like to propose that *all* changes to the
specification be realized exclusively by pull requests. None of us
should be pushing changes directly to the repository.

I also think we should require approval of at least one other member on
pull requests. That assures that someone else has looked at the changes
and not seen any obvious errors. (That has saved my PRs from silly
errors more times than I could count.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--