Re: how many tests in our test catalogs?

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen writes:

> On today's call, the question arose:  how many tests are actually
> present in our test catalogs?

> We have:
>
>   60 grammar tests (as well as 71 grammars sans grammar-test)
>  170 'instance' test cases
>
> Of the 170, 18 have the expected result assert-not-a-grammar, which
> means my test harness does not run or count them.

Those numbers are now out of date.  With the addition of new tests in
pull requests #91, #97, and #98, we now have:

  69 grammar tests, of which

        21 are conforming grammars (assert-xml, assert-xml-ref)
        48 are not (assert-not-a-grammar)

 239 input-string tests, of which

       105 produce parse trees (assert-xml or -ref)
       112 are not sentences (assert-not-a-sentence)
        21 are in test sets whose grammar is non-conforming (assert-not-a-grammar)
         1 raises a dynamic error (assert-dynamic-error)

--
C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC