Re: Actions 2022-05-17

Steven Pemberton writes:

>> Steven to revert wording to attribute
> Done
>> Steven to add wording forbidding xmlns
> Done
>> Steven to insert Michael's ambiguity text
> Done
>> Steven to contact Prague.
> Done; no reply as yet.
>> Steven to add version declaration
> Done. However, I note that this adds several conformance criteria that
> we should probably discuss at the meeting.
> I also made one change: all meaningful content ends in attributes in
> the XML serialisation of ixml, so I used
>         prolog = version, s.
>       @version = -"ixml", RS, -"version", RS, -string, s, -'.' .

Er, I'm not seeing any of these changes in the github copy.

When you say "Done" do you mean "the change has been made and pushed to
the github repo so others can check it" or "the change has been made,
though it is not visible yet"?  At the risk of introducing too much
process, I really prefer a system in which a second pair of eyes can
check the result of an action before the group minutes record it as
done.

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com