Re: integrating error codes into the test suite and its schema

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen writes:

> Test-suite fans,
>
> We now have a set of prescribed error codes in the spec (hurrah, my
> experience with XSLT and XQuery makes me think this can be very helpful,
> even if experience with some other specs makes me conscious that it's
> not a magic wand).
>
> We should integrate them into the test suite.  ...

Pull request #102 makes several changes to the test catalogs:

  1 It moves them into the namespace
    "https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/test-catalog" (from the old
    namespace "https://github.com/cmsmcq/ixml-tests").

  2 It gives them all consistent names, variations on "iXML Community
  Group Test Suite - wawa".

  3 It gives them all a release date of 2022-06-01.

  4 In all cases where a test case expects a processor to fail to
  produce a parse tree, it specifies the 'error-code' attribute on the
  assertion, with either a sequence of Sxx Dxx tokens (usually only one
  token) or "none".

Additionally, the pull request renames one test directory from 'hygiene'
to 'grammars-misc' to match its current contents (grammar hygiene tests,
tests of grammars with and without prologs, tests of grammars with
insertions).

I also made some other minor changes here and there, mostly but not
exclusively cosmetic.

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com