Re: apologies

"C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com> writes:
> The last thing I heard before my connection froze was Norm saying "I
> propose that next week, if we discuss pragmas again," but I did not hear
> his proposal.  I am sure it was a good one, but will someone tell me
> what it was?

I proposed that we set aside the deeper questions about pragmas and
focus for a little while on their syntax. I think that if we could agree
on the delimiters, we’d be able to write examples in a common syntax,
and that would help us move forward. But I’ve been wrong before.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh