Re: clarification (I hope) - using catalog.xml and the other ixml-tests catalogs

Yes, a test output mode that includes both inputs and the output
(and any intermediate steps the developer would like to inspect) is
a handy thing to have, for debugging unexpected results.  Making
my test harness do that is the next change I will make to it.

Michael