Re: minutes (or not) from today's call

In principle, we are meeting once a month on the second Tuesday (with
some extra meetings related to Balisage), so we should have met on 9
August.  I was apparently sufficiently out of it last week not to
notice that it was the second week of the month, so I sent no agenda.
And no one seems to have commented on the lapse.

I propose that we take that as a signal that we need a month off, and
that we plan for our next call to be the second Tuesday of September, 13
September.

Michael