Re: ixampl now supports insertions

"C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com> writes:

> BR Chrisman <brchrisman@gmail.com> writes:

>> I think what I was kind of looking for was a descriptive XML format
>> that would be more clear about what each piece is doing and allow me
>> to perform some queries/transformations on it.  ...

> I'm not really very clear on how the XML form of an ixml grammar differs
> from what you want.

On further reflection, it occurs to me that you may be looking for
something like the element-by-element tag set documentation available
for many XML vocabularies, where each element type has a documentation
page with description, usage notes, and examples.

That would probably be a good idea (even if it's not what you are
looking for!).

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com