Re: Pre-agenda questions for ixml 26 April meeting

On Tue, 2022-04-26 at 13:56 +0000, Steven Pemberton wrote:
> On Monday 25 April 2022 08:39:30 (+02:00), Norm Tovey-Walsh wrote:
>
> Sorry to be difficult, but I thought this group was going to fix up
> the last bits of the spec, and quickly publish. Now we are changing
> all sorts of things.

I think dealing with the problems people see in the spec (its current
failure to support namespaces, its current failure to support pragmas
or much of any path for language development, the syntactic choices
which some users outside Amsterdam find unfortunate) counts precisely
as fixing up the last bits of the spec.

It does seem rather as if you disagree, which makes me wonder whether
my participation in the group is serving any purpose.