Re: Open issue: error codes

In finalising the EXPath.binary specification (http://expath.org/spec/binary#errors) we chose to use alphabetic error codes, that were meaningful when read (though admittedly only in English - perhaps an oversight). But they were detailed and did give you information on why the error had been raised. If an implementation can give a user more detailed information about why an error occurred, then I think they really should..

Sent from my iPad