Re: Open issue: error codes

I find that all the proposals make the spec less readable. These error codes are for implementers, not users of the language, and consequently make the spec less approachable.
So my proposal is that we do it the other way round: an appendix listing all errors, with links from there to the paragraph where they originate.

I also dislike the "s001" style of numbering, since it suggests that there are going to be hundreds of them. "s1" conveys the same information.

Steven