W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ixml@w3.org > September 2021

Minutes ixml call 14 September 2021

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:10:36 +0000
Message-Id: <1631632185053.281637610.1742225319@cwi.nl>
To: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>, public-ixml@w3.org
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
https://www.w3.org/2021/09/14-ixml-minutes.html

Meeting abandoned.
Next meeting 12th October, regular time.

Steven


On Tuesday 14 September 2021 05:11:47 (+02:00), C. M. Sperberg-McQueen 
wrote:

 >
 > When: Tuesday 14 September 2021 14:00 UTC for 1 hour
 > 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ixml+online+meeting+September&iso=20210914T14&p1=1440&ah=1
 
>
 > Where: Location: https://meet.google.com/dfz-rwpj-opq
 >
 > Minute taker: ?
 >
 > IRC: the meetings will be minuted on IRC at 
irc://irc.w3.org:6667/%23ixml
 > Details of W3C IRC use are at [1] and [2].
 > [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/InternetRelayChat
 > [2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC
 >
 > Previous minutes: https://www.w3.org/2021/08/17-ixml-minutes
 >
 > AGENDA
 >
 > 1 Previous Actions
 >
 > ACTION (2021-08-001): Michael SMq to control the agenda sending.
 >
 > ACTION (2021-08-002): Steven to upload new version of spec
 >
 > ACTION (2021-08-003): Steven to add references to parsing algorithms to 
spec
 >
 > ACTION (2021-08-004): Steven to create list of existing requirements, so 
that we can identify when a new one comes
 >
 > ACTION (2021-08-005): Tom and MSM to come with a pragma proposal
 >
 >
 > 2 Status of implementations
 >
 >
 > 3 Bug reports / change requests
 >
 > For all active issues, see https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/
 >
 > 3.1 Spec mismatch (https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/4)
 >
 > Mismatch between [3] and [4].
 > [3] https://homepages.cwi.nl/~steven/ixml/ixml-specification.html
 > [4] https://invisiblexml.org/ixml-specification.html
 >
 > Is this resolved by action 2021-08-002?
 >
 > 3.2 Comments in attributes 
(https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/5)
 >
 > Should this be closed?
 >
 > 3.3 Media type conventions for ixml grammars 
(https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/issues/6)
 >
 > Should the 1.0 spec include the rules suggested in Steven's 2013 talk 
describing conventions for media types for ixml grammars and pointers to 
them (or similar rules)?
 >
 >
 > 4 Website
 >
 > https://invisiblexml.org
 > https://github.com/invisibleXML/
 >
 >
 > 5 Testing and Test Suite
 >
 > 5.1 Status reports
 >
 > Is anyone developing test cases?
 >
 >
 > 6 Technical topics
 >
 > 6.1 Requirements
 >
 > https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2021Apr/0047
 >
 > Discussion will await discharge of action 2021-08-004 (Steven to make 
list of requirements).
 >
 >
 > 6.2 Syntactic and functional extensions
 >
 > Topic: pragmas - a proposal
 > https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2021Jun/0003 (pragmas)
 >
 > Topic: Design question or puzzle?
 > https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2021Jul/0002 (namespace 
decls, locality)
 >
 > Further discussion should await discharge of action 2021-08-005
 >
 >
 > 7 Next meeting
 >
 > Normal date for ixml meetings is the second Tuesday of each month at 
14:00 UTC
 >
 > The October meeting will be Tuesday 12th October. 14:00 UTC for one 
hour.
 > 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ixml+online+meeting-October&iso=20211012T14&p1=1440&ah=1
 
>
 >
 >
 > ********************************************
 > C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
 > Black Mesa Technologies LLC
 > cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com
 > http://www.blackmesatech.com
 > ********************************************
 >
 >
 >
Received on Tuesday, 14 September 2021 15:11:07 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Tuesday, 14 September 2021 15:11:09 UTC