call failure 14 September?

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:21:36 -0600
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
To: public-ixml@w3.org
Google Meets has timed out on my request to join the call,
which suggests to me that something has gone wrong.  Either
I got the meeting URI wrong or Steven is not available to run
the meeting as host.

Since it’s quarter past the hour, I am going to invoke the rule
that it’s a good idea to wait for fifteen minutes to allow
minor problems to be dealt with, but not necessary to wait
more than that.

My status report:  nothing to say for myself.  No progress on
my new version of Aparecium — but just wait til next month!

See you all in October, if not before.

Michael

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC