Re: Refactor of ixml grammar

I like most of these changes.

But having

    ixml: s, rule+.
    rule:  (mark, s)?, name, s, -[“:=“], s, -alts, -“.”, s.

instead of

    ixml: s, rule+s.
    rule:  (mark, s)?, name, s, -[“:=“], s, -alts, -“.”.

has the unfortunate effect that a grammar like

    { Section 1:  …}
    a: … .
    b: … .

    { Section 2: …}
    z:  … .
    y:  … .

produces XML in which the comment ‘ Section 2: … ‘ turns up not
between the last rule of section 1 and the first rule of section 2, but
within the last rule of section 1.

Also, I’m curious what the bug involving lf was.

Michael