W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ixml@w3.org > May 2021

IXML Minutes 2021-05-11

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:05:35 +0000
Message-Id: <1620745343326.1625773446.3192683459@cwi.nl>
To: public-ixml@w3.org
https://www.w3.org/2021/05/11-ixml-minutes


Actions
Steven to research where to put S for attributes.
Steven to apply Michael's text to spec
Steven to find wording to make ambiguous attribute optional
Steven post grammar on github
All to propose draft changes for namespace support
Steven draft a list of the requirements as they were


Next meeting 2021-06-08T14:00Z


Steven
Received on Tuesday, 11 May 2021 15:05:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Tuesday, 11 May 2021 15:05:51 UTC