Re: interoperability and extensibility (was: Re: review of conformance section and conformance language)

> > I anticipate Tom being unhappy
>
> Not about the non-conforming grammars bit: your previous email had convinced me.

Check what you wrote before you hit send, Tom!  I realise that this sentence's ambiguity makes it confusing, apologies.  Please take it to mean that my only concerns are the ones I go on to talk about!

Tom

Tomos Hillman
eXpertML Ltd
+44 7793 242058