W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ixml@w3.org > June 2021

Minutes 2021-06-08

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:28:44 +0000
Message-Id: <1623165687820.1653010763.1449249037@cwi.nl>
To: ixml <public-ixml@w3.org>
Next meeting ONE WEEK EARLIER THAN USUAL
Tuesday 6 July 2021 14:00Z


Minutes:


https://www.w3.org/2021/06/08-ixml-minutes


ACTIONS
Steven to research where to put S for attributes.
MSM to check conformance text in spec
Steven to find wording to make ambiguous attribute optional
Steven post grammar on github
Steven draft a list of the requirements as they were
Summary of resolutions
adopt 3.2 "Use a + for inserting text"
Received on Tuesday, 8 June 2021 15:29:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Tuesday, 8 June 2021 15:29:35 UTC