test case conditions (action from July meeting)

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:23:32 -0600
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
To: public-ixml@w3.org
In the July meeting, I took an action recorded as

    Michael: Transcribe list of cases not covered by dogfood test, and add to github

My recollection is that we were discussing the question posed by Tomos some time ago:  how thoroughly does the grammar for ixml test the cases that should be tested in a parser for ixml?  And in particular, the answer given at [1] to that question, which lists some cases where are not covered.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ixml/2021Jul/0001.html

That mail lists a set of conditions not exhibited in the ixml grammar for ixml, which should be tested, and implicitly refers to a list of conditions which need to be tested.  That list was constructed manually, and it can now be consulted at

    https://github.com/invisibleXML/ixml/blob/master/misc/test-conditions.md

Michael

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC