Re: Considering High Level Interlinear Text Requirements

A simple search for "interlinear" on twitter easily identifies several
other high level requirements:

* Single line interlinear text below base:
   https://twitter.com/jenningsjaxfl/status/1083466803865665537

* Multiline interlinear text below base:
  https://www.olivetree.com/blog/interlinear-bibles-app/
  (on twitter: https://twitter.com/OliveTreeBible/status/1078780132695912449
)

* Multiline interlinear text above base:
  https://twitter.com/red_loeb/status/1068969383559598081
  https://twitter.com/DirkSchoenaers/status/1037073067581890560

These requirements would be orthogonal to the anchoring requirements of the
previous mail.  Zaima is another "multiline interlinear text above base"
use case.  Questions that arise with multiple IL lines:

  * are the multiple IL lines a "group" (interdependent), independent, or
both?
  * are all IL lines anchored to base text?  or may an IL line be anchored
to another IL line?