Re: [iri] #36: Some HTTP implementations send UTF8 path directly

I think we've already looked at this (would have to dig around), but it's not out of scope, it'd be WONTFIX -- interoperable behaviour is already clearly defined, and we can't make most of the servers on the planet non-conformant just because a few clients get it wrong.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/