Re: FIY: I-D Action:draft-duerst-eai-mailto-00.txt

One addition:

I have tried to address some comments in the EAI WG regarding hidden
encoding/decoding complexity by explicitly renaming ABNF rules. As an
example, the addr-spec rule has been renamed to addr-spec-enc, to make
clear that while it is *almost* the same as addr-spec in the main
email-related RFCs, it's *not* the same.

It may be that this is something we could/should recommend in
RFC4395bis. I'm going to open an issue so that we can track it.

Regards,    Martin.