Re: BIDI?

I might as well get started on putting together a Bidi IRI document - I
will copy the section on bidi in draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-05 and add a
summary of various opinions I have collected.

Shawn please can you send me your comments.

Peter - can you send me a list of URLs thatI should look at for relevant
information? I have what was discussed on the bidi list.

thanks

Adil