RE: interim meeting scheduling

Are there any IRI implementors who would attend a meeting at some *other* date?

-----Original Message-----
From: public-iri-request@w3.org [mailto:public-iri-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Marc Blanchet
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7:31 AM
To: public-iri@w3.org
Subject: interim meeting scheduling

Hello,
  during IETF Prague, there was an agreement on organising an interim
meeting to find how we can move forward with IRI in time for HTML5
normative reference deadlines. This interim meeting will be held using
webex conferencing facilities of IETF. We would really like to have the
browsers and *RI parsers implementers be present so we can get the most
effective discussion and way forward.
  Given the span of the timezones, we will continue using similar
timeslots as the previous interim meetings. A doodle scheduling has been
setup. Please fill it quickly (by end of tomorrow) so that we can
schedule it appropriately.

http://www.doodle.com/c2cq8dr9cgn5pci3

Thanks,

Marc, iri chair.

PS. minutes of meeting are being written and will be posted soon.
--
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca