Re: iri wg interim meetings

I'm opened to any compromise and willing to wake up in the night if
needed, but for north-america-europe-japan, it is never easy. The
following url shows no good slot.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=5&month=10&year=2010&p1=165&p2=248&p3=224&p4=195

So, I'm not sure what to do to get the largest number of wg members to
attend the teleconf.

Marc.

--
=========