Re: [bidi] Re: Special ordering for BIDI URLs

I agree that http and html are issues. http is probably not a big one; if
the rest of the URL were ok, it wouldn't matter much if that were at the
start or end. html (htm, pdf, ...) are more of a problem.

It is unclear whether you mean that the ordering of the labels is always
LTR, or that the URL is treated as if it were in a LTR context.

Mark

— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —