Re: Scope question

Le 10-05-05 14:11, Adam Barth a écrit :
> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Phillips, Addison<addison@lab126.com>  wrote:
> As I read the charter, we're not supposed to address issues in RFC
> 3986, which might place this document out of scope depending on the
> division of responsibilities between RFC 3986 and RFC 3987.

while the charter may say one thing, there is nothing that prevent you
to do useful work to the community that might be used later to do the
right thing. Educating people on how implementations work is very
valuable. For example, you could write an individual draft that would be
valuable to this community. That draft might be then used, adopted,
integrated, ... to some wg documents.

So I encourage you to write a draft showing what you found in different
implementations. Drafts are free!

Regards, Marc.

--
=========