From: Michel Suignard [mailto:michel@suignard.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:31 PM
To: Larry Masinter
Cc: public-iri@w3.org; markdavis@google.com; 'Maciej Stachowiak'
Subject: RE: spoofing and IRIs

Larry, then for consistency, the same should be done for section '4.2
Bidi IRI structure'. As we know it is controversial, the text on it is
based on IDN 2003 and it has proven to be insufficient, as shown in
new text in IDNA 2008 on the topic. UTR#36 has a section (2.5) on the
subject and it could be updated to represent a clean superset of the
text in the IRI RFC.

Michel