Re: This working group appears to be dead

On 23.07.2010 22:22, Adam Barth wrote:
> This working group appears to be dead.  The group hasn't published a
> document in six months and the mailing list hasn't had any technical
> content since May.  According to the charter, we're supposed to be
> done by now:
>
> Goals and Milestones:
>    Feb 2010 - Publish initial version of the WG documents
>    May 2010 - Working group Last Call of all documents
>    Jun 2010 - Publish IRI documents as RFCs (BCP, standards track, as
> appropriate)
>
> No agenda has been published for the upcoming meeting at IETF78.
>
> I move that this working group be disbanded.
>
> Adam

That the schedule is quickly outdated isn't the exception; in this case
it wasn't a surprise because the one in the charter was VERY optimistic.

I agree that there's a problem here. But it might be fixable.

It appears we have something for the WG agenda then.

Best regards, Julian