Re: IDNA, IRI, HTML5 coordination

Larry,
please note that the IUCG (iucg@ietf.org) (Internet users contributing
group) explores the Intersem (semiotic Internet), its semantic addressing
system as a layer above the DNS layer and the support of Internet
presentations.

Our schedule is;

- to see the IDNA work to get completed, so we can make sure that our
additions to IDNA do not prevent us to be 100% IDNA compliant.
- to document our initially intended framework. Hopefully next month, if
IDNA is sent to the IESG in the coming weeks. Our intent would be the
IETF/LC to know why we introduce one character option/change in IDNA so we
may understand if we should present our needed solution as an IDNA extension
or alternative.

Best
JFC Morfin
IUCG Moderator