Re: [draft-duerst-iri-bis-06] differences from HTML5 algorithm

Hello Anne,

I haven't looked at this in detail, but Larry may have. We definitely
don't want to have accidental differences between the algorithms. But we
may also have to as you back for rationale for some of the steps in the
original HTML5 algorithm.

Regards,     Martin.