Re: FW: single percent

> Okay. When it sends out a request to a proxy, it uses a full URI, so there
> it is an URI producer. When there's no proxy, only the path and query part
> are sent, so I'm not sure we can consider that an URI producer. But maybe
> the best way to see this is indeed to look at it as a relative URI.

In order to ensure interoperability, it is important to consider both
the input and the output, whether that output is a URI, DNS packet,
HTTP Host: header, HTTP GET request or even displayed IRI (for
humans). We may not be able to address all of these in the public-iri
mailing list, but I do think that all of these are important.

Erik