From: public-iri-request@w3.org [mailto:public-iri-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Martin Duerst
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:25 AM
To: public-iri@w3.org
Subject: Re: Minor bidi fixes

At 13:48 07/10/25, Martin Duerst wrote:

>I have listed this as issue:
>http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit#bidi-fix-example-113
>
>I will check this through. Looking at
>http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/BidiExamples,
>in general the green (displayed by the browser) and blue
>(calculated by an implementation of mine) lines should match,
>but for example 9, they indeed don't match.

I have checked my implementation, and found the bug, and fixed it.
As a result of this fix, the Hebrew and Arabic versions are no longer
different, so I have changed the text, too. The result seems to match
with the implementations of major browsers. I'm going to move this
issue to 'tentatively closed'.

Regards,   Martin.